Magic Journey of David Kim
Path to Mentamorphosis..
 
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Licensed to drive
Yap, 3 months ago, I finally picked up the habit to really learn driving. Some people say that its because my gf got car, then I go and learn driving.

Well, I won't deny that either, but that's not the main reason for all of you to know. I guess my gf knows also. :) The reason(s) is/are that she have been driving me around, and I feel bad about it, mainly because she is the only one that can use the wheel, some time, we got tons of things to bring and bike is out of option, of course, weather is a big ass nowadays.

Then not long ago, ya, 3 months before I start learning, my aunt mentioned about buying a car in future for grandma's sake. She is getting old and worried that her limps might be too weak to walk long distance in future, so we are planning already.

So, I guess many people misunderstood and thought that having a car is good, I personally is half-hearted about it. Owning a car or even driving a car have several disadvantages over a bike, if I got to choose, I will take bike then car. So I not a car fan by the way.

That's aside, I manage to clear everything within 3 months. That's the fastest ever get. The moment I passed my final theory in 2 weeks, I booked the closest date that exist in the driving center, which is 3 months ago, and lucky me, able to pass the first time. I mentioned I pretty lucky because I have a happy TP with me, a very friendly nice elder that give me instructions and tell me what to do step by step. Like an instructor, not a silent killer.

Believe it or not, I got the feeling that he is the tester the moment he step in, haven't not say my name out. So I guess, with my guts feeling right, and all ready, good day also. I made my way out. Very lucky to say that I got more right turn to make then left turn, but well that won't affect me much.

Circuits are all good for me, well, I never have difficulties even when I learning my bike, but once again, I witness another driver(TP) that got difficulty getting into the crank course. (I wonder why it happens again, the last time my TP for bike, a bike crash when he doing E-brake, in front of me also)

Anyway, I have to learn how to drive my gf's car, cause real life driving and learning is hell different. LOL!! So lets do it. Take care guys!!

For those that want to learn driving in UBI, and need a good instructor, let me know. My instructor can be very ah beng, but he know the knacks, how to cheat and how to drive correctly.
posted by David Kim - Mentamorphosis 3:34 PM  
 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Back to top

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

myprofile
Name: David Kim aka Larry Lum
Postion: Stage Manager / Magician
Homeground: Siglap
Date of Birth: 18/10/1981 - Librian
See my complete profile


previouspost
Busy and even more busy..
TEAM BONDING!!! CHIONG AH!!
A bad good day.
PROgressing..
Busy Busy Busy...
Long days and weeks
A Wonderful Girlfriend
St James, HERE WE COME!!
Super Rest
1 Down, 1 More to Go..


myarchives
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010


mylinks
TemplatePanic
JC Sum- The Thinking Magician
Ning - Magic Babe
Siti - Magnum Friend


mytagboard

Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

Message [Smilies]:

This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.