Magic Journey of David Kim
Path to Mentamorphosis..
 
Saturday, July 26, 2008
5 days
Okie, sorry for the lack of update these 5 days. Today Saturday is my OFF day. So basically, what the hell happened these week?

Monday to Friday: We at Arena did the full 60 min production blocking, which is very very fruitful. Though at the starting, things got abit tense, but thursday and friday, we are having lots of fun doing the rehearsals. Ning has a hard time memorising the bottle and the glass, (seriously its confusing) but its sure funny when seeing two of them perform. :)

As for the rest of the crew, it is far more relax than the 30 min ones, we have enough time to move the props to the right position and do minimal adjustment to make sure that they are good. And turn out is, the result is good, we have little hiccups, most of them are technical. So that explains why we ended up having fun on Thursday and Friday.

As for me, JC is producing a show for me, I moving into Mentalism/Escape artist side, which in my humble opinion, I love it. First, Mentalism has always been my favorite and now going to be and escape artist, it adding challenge to my career, which is the exciting part. I also got to learn fire eating, yum yum. LOL!! of course has to be careful with the fume, will get choked easily. Ning just had a bad experience.. Take care gal..

My opinion, its not an art that can be tried by anyone, I am being taught by JC who done fire acts during his early years. And its pretty tough, overcoming the fire, putting it into your mouth, etc. And we got to make our own fire stick, which I think makes everything more personal. 

Overall results, JC is happy with my work, and I am happy with my work too. We do have low key times, but they are given to restore our energy, and not because we are slacking. I certainly work hard to build up this career.

Oh ya, at night, I often went back to the CAC camp, which explains why I din blog. So sorry people..
posted by David Kim - Mentamorphosis 12:42 AM  
 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Back to top

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

myprofile
Name: David Kim aka Larry Lum
Postion: Stage Manager / Magician
Homeground: Siglap
Date of Birth: 18/10/1981 - Librian
See my complete profile


previouspost
Off DAYS
I'm Alive
Monday & Tuesday
Alternate days
First show
Off day
Sunday Training
Big day for Magic Babe Ning
July 3 and 4th
2nd and 3rd Day


myarchives
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010


mylinks
TemplatePanic
JC Sum- The Thinking Magician
Ning - Magic Babe
Siti - Magnum Friend


mytagboard

Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

Message [Smilies]:

This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.